Accepting 2024 Grant Applications
November 1 - December 31
Do you have an educational/conservation source to sea adventure planned? Do you know someone who does? Our 2024 Grant Cycle is open!
See some of the amazing work our past grantees have been involved with!
To recap a few highlights:
- Our GRANTEES have traveled (paddled, portaged, walked) over 5000 miles of rivers!
- Paddled down two of the longest rivers in the US! (Mississippi and Columbia)
- Produced 5 films highlighting the various issues of these rivers and regions, reaching extensive audiences through the power of storytelling.
- Supported educational programming globally, including on the Khandepar river in India, conservation programming in Bolivia, and throughout the East and West coasts of the US.
- 70% of our grantee projects have been All-Female led